Have you ever had a dish of cheesy cauliflower breadsticks? I think you know what I’m talking about. They’re a family favorite, and they’re easy to make! In this blog post, I’ll share my recipe for cheesy cauliflower breadsticks.
Cauliflower, not bread flour, is the secret ingredient in these baked cheesy breadsticks. They’re a fun alternative to the traditional breadsticks recipe and super healthy!
The ingredients include cauliflower, cheese, eggs, and spices, so they’re a great way to make healthy breadsticks without compromising on flavor.
What are cheesy cauliflower breadsticks?
Healthy and delicious, cauliflower breadsticks require few ingredients to prepare. Cauliflower breadsticks are gluten-free and vegan and use simple ingredients such as cauliflower and eggs.
Everyone can make this recipe work for them by changing a few ingredients. If you have special dietary requirements, you may want to replace the eggs with another type of egg or skip them altogether.
You could add different types of cheese, such as Parmesan or Romano, or use low-fat cheese, such as mozzarella, instead of cheddar cheese.
To make these tasty breadsticks, you need a food processor, a vegetable peeler, an egg separator, and a baking sheet.
What are the ingredients required to make cheesy cauliflower breadsticks?
The cheesy cauliflower breadsticks recipe consists of cauliflower florets, grated Parmesan cheese, eggs, milk, breadcrumbs, and a mix of spices.
This is a healthier version of pizza dough without using any yeast. The recipe includes bread crumbs, cheese, milk, egg, and Parmesan cheese. One uses a frying pan to make it. The cooking time is around 12-15 minutes.
Cheesy Cauliflower Breadsticks Recipe
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- ¾ cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake the cauliflower florets for 30-40 minutes or until tender.
- Let them cool down.
- Combine the cheese and egg in a medium bowl.
- Once the cauliflower is cool enough to handle, add it to the cheese mixture and mix well.
- Pour the milk into a separate medium bowl and add enough water to make a paste.
- Add the cheese and cauliflower mixture to the milk bowl and let the mixture sit for 5 minutes.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop the mixture out and shape it into breadsticks.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.