In a portable bar with crumb topping, I made my Keto Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake. With notes of lemon and bursts of blueberries, this is light and refreshing. This keto cheesecake crumb bars’ rich tastes make it ideal for a variety of parties. The list goes on and on with potlucks, barbecue, baby shower, brunch, etc.
I really enjoy these during holidays and Mother’s Day! This low-carb keto, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free recipe is Trim Healthy Mama friendly.
These cheesecake bars are just awesome. The lemony cheesecake combines nicely with fresh blueberries, and the buttery streusel puts it all together. If fresh blueberries aren’t available, consider ripe red raspberries or even blackberries. This is why we prefer fresh berries over frozen berries because we love the way fresh berries stay intact during cooking.
What Are Lemon And Blueberry Cheesecake Bars?
All the best parts of a cheesecake are in these lemon and blueberry cheesecake bars, which are easier to make (and enjoy, in my mind) than a cheesecake! I believe lemon works well with cheesecake because it helps to bring out the smoothness of the cream cheese. And the blueberries give a delightful sweetness to each portion, ensuring that no bite is either acidic or too sweet!
How To Make Lemon And Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
From the crust to the cheesecake to the crumble, this recipe has everything you need to make these wonderful desserts. Here’s how to make lemon and blueberry cheesecake bars.
- To start, make your cookie crust. Preheat the oven to 160°C then butter and parchment paper in your 8-inch square pan.
- Mix the graham crackers in a food processor until a fine crumb appears. Cover and process until the melted butter are completely mixed.
- Place the graham cracker crumb mixture in the bottom of your pan and refrigerate until ready to use.
- To prepare the crumble topping, in a food processor, combine brown sugar, flour, and chilled butter until the mixture is smooth crumbles. It should just take a few moments. Remove from the mix. (In my opinion, there is no need to clean the processor between producing the crust and crumble.)
- Wash the food processor dry with a paper towel before adding the cream cheese, eggs, lemon zest, lemon juice, vanilla, and sugar to make the cheesecake layer. Stir the ingredients until it is buttery and smooth.
- Remove the cookie crust from the fridge and spread the cheesecake filling over it to combine. Blueberries should be strewn freely on the top.
- On top of it, crumble the topping.
- Cook for 55-65 minutes, or until the top is lightly browned and the middle is almost done. Wait for 1 hour of room temperature cooling before refrigerating for 4 hours or until fully frozen.
The ingredients you will need for this recipe are:
Swerve Confectioners Sweetener
Lemon juice and lemon zest
Unsweetened coconut flakes
How Many Net Carbs Are in This Recipe?
When you slice these bars into 12 equal halves, each one has 5.5 net carbohydrates. Isn’t that good for a four-layer bar dessert?
Although I don’t have a sweet tooth and the net carbohydrates are about 2.5, I prefer to slice them into even smaller portions.
Can I Use Frozen Blueberries?
Yes, you may use frozen blueberries. It will only take a few more minutes to reduce and smooth the low-carb blueberry syrup.
Tips for Making Keto Cheesecake Bars
- Ensure to line your baking sheet with foil or baking paper, allowing enough overhang on the sides. You’ll be able to effortlessly remove the entire batch of lemon blueberry cream cheese bars out of the pan in this manner. It’s a breeze to slice and serve!
- For the cheesecake filling and the crumble on top, I prefer to use my tiny blender/food processor.
- It’s worth noting that the low-carb blueberry sauce may simply be made ahead of time.
- I suggest freezing the bars for several minutes before slicing to ensure clean slices.
1 thought on “Keto Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars”
Pingback: Medium Chain Triglycerides MCT Oil | Healthy Spicy