Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
These low-carb keto chocolate chip cookies are simple to make, delicious, and kid-approved! All you’ll need is a single bowl. I recommend a nut-free alternative to the almond flour in this recipe.
This recipe for Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies is amazing! These low-carb cookies are filled with dark chocolate chips and nuts, and each one has just approximately one total carb!
I’ve been working on the incredible Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies for some time, and I’m finally ready to share them with you! These cookies contain all the qualities that I look for in an excellent handmade chocolate chip cookie. They’re soft and chewy on the outside and soft on the inside, and they’re loaded with dark chocolate! You’ll have a hard time accepting these cookies are low-carb!
Keto Desserts Cookbook: Click Here
Keto Chocolate Chip CookiesMeah
- ¾ cup Softened butter or coconut oil
- ⅔ cup Granular Sweetener
- 2 pcs Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 cup almond flour
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- ½ tsp Kosher salt
- ½ 9 oz Bag Sugar-free Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 C. Set aside a big tray or cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Mix the cashew butter, sugar syrup, egg, and baking soda in a large mixing bowl and mix thoroughly. Mix the chocolate chips and fold them in. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes after covering the bowl.
- Take the mixture out of the fridge and set it aside. Form 12 little cookie dough balls using your hands. Place each ball on the prepared baking sheet and push it into a thick cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the sides begin to brown gently.
- Remove from the oven and cool fully on the cookie sheet.