Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Face Gel Moisturizer for Dry Skin
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel is a light. It is refreshing gel mix with Hyaluronic Acid and Olive Extract that instantly doubles your skin’s moisture. This powerful moisturizer uses a revolutionary Progressive Release System (PRS) to constantly release moisture for a full 24 hours. It is leaving skin smooth and supple with a healthy-looking, radiant shine.
- The packaging is fantastic
- Texture is light.
- Oil-free. Sensitive skin will benefit the most from this product.
- A good foundation for cosmetics.
- It’s possible that it’s a Clinique knockoff.
- Expensive. 950 bucks for a drugstore moisturizer seems excessive.
- People with dry skin should avoid this product.
- You could be bothered by the smell.
- There is no SPF. If you’re going outside, you’ll need to layer this under your sunscreen.
- It does not contain any parabens.
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Water Face Gel Moisturizer for Dry Skin
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost moisturizing water-gel face moisturizer with hyaluronic acid in a 1.7-fluid-ounce jar to hydrate dry skin
- Skin is hydrated by the gel moisturizer formula, which leaves it appearing smooth and soft day after day.
- Hyaluronic acid, a natural hydrator found in the skin, attracts and holds moisture. There is no alcohol in this product.
- This daily facial moisturizer comes from a dermatologist-recommended brand and has a non-comedogenic, oil-free consistency.
- This one-of-a-kind facial moisturizer absorbs rapidly like a gel, allowing you to use it behind makeup while yet providing long-lasting and powerful moisturizing power.
- Skin is instantly hydrated.
- Skin is clinically shown to stay hydrated for 48 hours.
- Non-Comedogenic, Oil-Free, Dye-Free, Fast-Absorbing
- All skin types are welcome to use it.