The first time I cooked Peanut Noodles with Seared Beef, I used this recipe from Pioneer Woman. The original recipe for Peanut Noodles with Seared Beef. It’s a simple, classic dish perfect for a quick, easy weeknight meal.
This recipe is perfect for someone who wants to cook healthy meals at home. It includes all the health benefits of peanut butter, such as protein, fiber, and vitamin B6. Peanuts are a great source of iron and magnesium. It also has monounsaturated fats that are excellent for the heart and skin. This dish is easy to make and has a lot of flavor. I prefer to use my favorite beef steak in this dish, but you can use whatever you choose.
This is one of my family’s favorite meals at home. This is an excellent dish for cooking if you have access to fresh ingredients.
Peanuts are an excellent source of protein. One cup of cooked lentil peanuts contains about 23 grams of protein. If you love peanut butter, you should probably eat peanuts daily. They taste great in peanut butter sandwiches and desserts.
You will often hear people say that they are allergic to peanuts. While this is true, the fact is that you probably aren’t allergic to peanuts. If you feel sick when you eat peanuts, you have a food allergy, so you shouldn’t eat peanuts. No medical evidence suggests that eating peanuts will make you sick.
Beef is a vital source of protein in the human diet. It is usually cooked, ground, and combined with other ingredients to form other foods. Beef is very nutritious, and it contains lots of proteins. Different types of proteins are found in beef. One of them is gelatin. Some say that the amount of gelatin in meat makes it a suitable food source for vegetarians. Beef is nutritious because it provides the necessary iron, zinc, calcium, phosphorus, riboflavin, and protein. Beef is also high in unsaturated fatty acids, which are healthy fats.
Peanut Noodles with Seared Beef recipe
- 1 pound thin rice noodles
- 6 ounces boneless and lean beef, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp fish sauce (you can use soy sauce instead, but fish sauce is healthier)
- 1 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Bring 1 cup of salted water to a boil in a medium-sized pot. Add the rice noodles and let cook for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a wok on high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil. Add the beef and sear for 2 minutes when the wok gets hot. Then, add the peanuts, scallions, and a pinch of salt. Mix well and constantly stir until the peanuts are lightly toasted.
- Add the fish sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and red pepper flakes. Mix well. Cook for another minute.
- Add the garlic, sesame oil and cilantro. Stir well. Set aside.
- Bring the same pot back to the stove and place the wok on high heat.
- Pour in the remaining vegetable oil and swirl around. Then pour in the noodles and mix well.
- When the noodles start to bubble, reduce the heat to medium. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Add the beef and peanuts mixture and mix well. Stir constantly to prevent the noodles from burning.
- Remove from the heat. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. Garnish with a sprinkle of crushed red pepper flakes, and serve with steamed vegetables.
It’s essential to remember that a good peanut sauce doesn’t ruin the flavor of the peanut noodles. When preparing the dish, cook the noodles until al dente, then add the sauce. Once the sauce has been mixed in, it should be heated quickly. Once the sauce is hot, add the cooked beef and stir-fry until the meat is slightly browned and cooked.
Read more recipes: CHICKEN CARBONARA WITH MUSHROOMS RECIPE
3 thoughts on “Peanut Noodles with Seared Beef”
Pingback: Roasted Chicken with rosemary | Healthy Spicy
Pingback: The Great Gluten Debate — Is Butter Gluten-Free? | Healthy Spicy
Pingback: THE GREAT GLUTEN DEBATE — IS BUTTER GLUTEN-FREE?